Gerard Puxhe, an award-winning Spanish designer currently based in London.
Throughout his career, Gerard has worked on high-end projects internationally including London, Madrid, Marbella and Amsterdam, among others. He specialises in creating top-notch luxurious designs, that showcases his unique style and creativity.
Gerard’s innovative work has given him the honour of receiving several international awards as well as being published in specialised press. Member of the International Association of Designers.
AWARDS & EXHIBITIONS
- Dezeen x Samsung Ambient Mode design competition, Top 5 finalist. 2018
- International A Design Award, Bronze, Residential Interior Design category. 2018
- Milan Design Week ’18, Barcelona Rugs stand at Super Design Show. 2018
- London Design Festival ’18, Barcelona Rugs stand at London Design Fair. 2018
- International Furniture Fair in Singapore, Treniq stand. 2018
- European Product Design Award, Bronze, Flooring and Textile category. 2017
Photo by Simon Dodsworth